Keyturn’s ‘Unlocking Leadership and Management Potential’ apprenticeship programme incorporates the ILM Level 3 Diploma for Managers under the Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Standard and the ILM Level 5 Diploma for Leaders and Managers under the Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship Standard. Delivered within the levy-supported Trailblazer Apprenticeship framework, these programme features engaging, interactive learning, and the practical, down-to-earth approach which Keyturn is renowned for!
Over the course of 12 – 36 months, duration is dependant on the level, the learners will experience an exciting learning journey, as they explore, study and apply a wide range of key criteria relating to effective leadership and management…
Explore: Engaging, interactive workshops – opening up key subject areas, providing insight, challenging thinking, offering opportunities to discuss, experiment and practice!
Study: Follow guided-learning briefs to discover a wealth of additional support resources, enabling in-depth personal research, and completion of interesting, well-focused assignments.
Apply: Throughout the programme, you will be actively applying new ideas, skills, behaviours, tools and techniques. Action-learning, personal reviews, coaching and mentoring support will all combine, helping you to get the best out of the programme, and more importantly, the best out of yourself!
This programme is designed for first line managers with operational and people management responsibilities. The typical entry requirements are:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or higher
- Good comprehension and ability in spoken and written English and maths equivalent to level 2 (i.e. GCSE Grade C or higher)
- In full-time employment with sponsoring organisation (enabling 20% of working time to be dedicated to this training and development)
- A commitment to apply learning, undertake assignments, and record results (including personal input of additional hours to supplement learning, complete assignments, and prepare for assessments)
- A commitment to complete the full programme
To register your interest for 2021 online apprenticeship open programme please complete the form below and we will be in touch in the new year to confirm dates (please complete a separate form for each apprenticeship programme):
Inner Lodge, Dunchurch Park,
Rugby Road, Dunchurch,
Rugby, CV22 6QW
Tel: 01788 815500