Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Programme
Keyturn Academy deliver a flexible learning experience for individuals or groups within an organisation, giving apprentices opportunity to start their learning at any point throughout the year. An apprentice will experience an exciting learning journey, as they explore, study and apply a wide range of key criteria relating to the relevant apprenticeship standard.
BOOK YOUR FREE, NO OBLIGATION APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS FUNDING FOR LEVEL 3 TEAM LEADER/SUPERVISOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING WITH KEYTURN
Why our Apprenticeship programmes ensure learning is relevant and enjoyable:
Explore: Engaging, interactive workshops – opening up key subject areas, providing insight, challenging thinking, offering opportunities to discuss, experiment and practice!
Study: Follow guided-learning briefs to discover a wealth of additional support resources, enabling in-depth personal research and completion of interesting, well focused assignments.
Apply: Throughout the programme, you will be actively applying new ideas, skills, behaviours, tools and techniques. Action-learning, personal reviews, coaching and mentoring support will all combine, helping you to get the best our of the programme and more importantly, the best out of yourself!
This programme is designed for first line managers with operational and people management responsibilities. The typical entry requirements are:
- Five GCSEs at Grade C or higher
- Good comprehension and ability in spoken and written English and maths equivalent to level 2 (i.e. GCSE Grade C or higher)
- In full-time employment with sponsoring organisation (enabling 20% of working time to be dedicated to this training and development)
- A commitment to apply learning, undertake assignments, and record results (including personal input of additional hours to supplement learning, complete assignments, and prepare for assessments)
- A commitment to complete the full programme
Keyturn’s long-standing reputation for outstanding customer service and quality delivery of practical, down-to-earth development programmes, guarantees your development will be in good hands.